Legal services provided to community associations and management companies:
- Collection of Association Assessments including Lien and Foreclosure Services
- Preparation of Amendments to Association Governing Documents
- Enforcement of Association Governing Documents
- Interpretation and applicability of Governing Documents and State Statutes
- Legal counsel on day-to-day Operational Decisions of the Association
- Drafting and Negotiation of service provider contracts
- Preparation of notice packages for annual and other meetings
- Legal counsel regarding Association meetings and elections of directors
- Review and negotiation of loan/lines of credit documents
- Interpretation of Association governing documents
- Representation in court
Gateway City Law LLC is a full service law firm dedicated to the representation of homeowner and condominium associations throughout Missouri and Illinois. Our services include representing clients as general counsel on matters concerning Collection of assessments and interpretation of Governing Documents. The attorneys also handle supervising and/or conducting annual elections and other association meetings, real estate transactions, general corporate matters, commercial litigation, and the transition of association control from developers to unit owners. Gateway City Law LLC also handles the enforcement of violations including addressing illegal tenant situations and other non-compliance issues relating to an associationâ€™s governing documents.
The attorneys of Gateway City Law have experience in representing all types of associations ranging from high rise condominium towers, to master communities with hundreds of homes, to smaller townhome and low-rise condominium projects. Sarah M. Bueltmann continuously strives to remain at the forefront of the legal profession, providing association managers and board members with â€œreal-timeâ€ access to status reports relating to each collection file so that they are kept fully informed.